THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fumbalina...Fumbalina


Walking on uneven sidewalk...wearing wobbly wet sandals...carrying too much stuff = Duh.

Took a fall and scraped up both knees and right palm...good thing I do push-ups at the gym...caught my weight...checked in with the baby...looked around...took notice of the damage...gathered my things...and returned to apartment to cry bitter tears and clean up the battleground blood.

My husband's jokes when I call to tell him about my disastrous fall:

1) Ohhhh My Fumbalina!
2) I'm getting you Neosporin to wear around your neck everyday
3) I'm carrying the baby

Ok Ok, I can take a joke..or 3...but have some mercy. I think the last time I fell like that was when I was 10 and biking on gravel (yeah, I was a stupid kid)

I should have fallen so many other times since then...considering what a cool daredevil I am...
But NO, it had to be when I was walking from the car to the apartment. How lame.

0 comments: