THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Two Months Pregnant


These last two weeks have been rough....morning sickness...hunger....fatigue

I have had some typical cravings I think..but thought it would be fun to list them here so I can remember them one day:

*Chili cheese hot dogs (normally this would never happen!)
*Mint chocolate chip ice cream
*Nachos
*Iceberg lettuce (and salad in general has never tasted so good)
*Steak 
*Lemonade
*Barbecue 
*Coffee cake

I know this list will really bother me later because Jon and I are pretty healthy eaters and normally limit bad foods to one day a week (our "cheat day"). The rest of the week, we are happier to eat healthy foods. Anyway, so I don't get in too much trouble, I have been eating healthy foods too, but when a craving strikes, it's the only thing that sounds edible at the time so I go for it. 
It's funny because I actually need to end this post so I can go eat....I promise it's the truth. I fit into that category of "some pregnant women need to eat every two hours"....yikes. Even today I was practically shaking until Jon brought me some breakfast. Ahh!!

0 comments: