THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

6 Weeks Pregnant


And morning sickness begins....I got away without the nausea until NOW. 


"The morning sickness can be accompanied by other signs of pregnancy like backaches, constipation, darkening of areola (breast nipple), excessive salivation, exhaustion or feeling sleepy, food cravings, frequent urination, headaches, increased sense of smell, lower abdominal cramps, and/or tender or swollen breasts."

Yep--have 'em all...except headaches.

1 comments:

ashleyrae said...

Congratulations on being a mommy! It's wonderful to hear about another little Steubie baby!

You and your baby and your husband are in my prayers. And I hope that your morning sickness doesn't last very long. I've heard that eating more frequently actually helps with that... You'll have to let me know!