THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008


Had our third childbirth class tonight and jumped on the scale. 147. From 125. 22 lbs. Woah Nelly. I mean, woah Willy. hehe I am laughing at myself for that one.

Also, a few days ago Jon had his ear against my stomach and was talking to the baby and the baby gave him a jab on his ear. It was great because I felt it and before I said anything, Jon said, "the baby got my ear"--so at least I know I am not imagining things. I really feel the most movement when Jon is talking to the baby; it's really great family bonding time already.

Other than that, we had to drive behind a man tonight who thought nothing of putting a giant wheelbarrow in his open trunk (with what looked like dental floss keeping it in). I'm glad he was so relaxed about the whole ordeal; meanwhile the people driving behind him (us!!) we're not so confident in his wheelbarrow transporting abilities. Only in Ohio. Really. Really, don't ever live here.

0 comments: