THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First thing in the morning


This morning I woke up before Jon so I went to have breakfast, which is usually the first thing on my mind. When I went back, I found that he was still a lazy bear so I started to hug him and cajole him out of bed "Come on, I'll make you waffles"... "Sleepy-head, get up, it's sunny outside"...When none of my measures worked, I decided to read my morning spiritual reading out loud next to him (usually I like to pray in the living room where I can look at a nice painting of Jesus entering Jerusalem on Palm Sunday--my ultimate favorite depiction of Jesus)....and this is where the funny part comes in....my morning reading JUST HAPPENED to be about Hell and everything pertaining to it ( you don't have to be Catholic to get the picture, but yes, Hell as separation from God is separation from Life itself). Let's just say, it wasn't "pleasant"...and, long story short, after I finished the reading, I couldn't help but let out a laugh/smile and say "Well, good morning"...hahaha Can you think of a better way to start the day??? lol

0 comments: