THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thanks Riesbeck's in Steubenville

Just happy to see some "covers" on the more scandalous magazines by the check-out line at Riesbeck's grocery store.
Confirms two things for me:
One, I am not the only person who would vocalize this concern to a business (hence, if I AM a crazy zealot for the protection of children and adults, then at least I am not the ONLY one and that feels good--No more "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" for me) And
Two, Riesbeck's responded as far as they could to the request, which does add a tally mark to their store in my mind
So, I still don't know who to thank personally, but I have a feeling there's a Steubie out there somewhere who deserves a thanks from all of us who are benefiting from their action...
So...THANKS!!

1 comments:

Professor Howdy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.