THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

You know
I have to wonder about
Pro-abortion Ob-Gyns...
"Oh, I see, you're 6 weeks along. Do you want to terminate your pregnancy?" "Really, I think you are so young; it would be best"

It's like an optomestrist who says,
"You know, we really don't need to worry about this eye exam, I can just gouge your eyes out and then you won't ever have to deal with vision again."

Or a nutritionist, " Oh, so you need some help with healthy eating, let's just scrape your intestines -- really it's for the best." "What? another alternative? Why consider them when I am offering you the best one?"

Or a dentist, "Oh, wow, your teeth are pretty stained. Let's just remove them and then you can use bright white dentures for the rest of your life." "Oh, you're only 18, well, all the more reason to get dentures now." Huh?

*Really, I can't think of anything more counterintuitive than a doctor who is trained in prenatal care and delivery to suggest an abortion.

I also find it ironic, when thinking about ob-gyns, that "to doctor" something means to "to alter something." Interesting.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Very Interesting and in so many ways counter to all of our natural instincts on how to treat the person. Thanks for the insight

Kate said...

Hey! This is Kate- your neighbor in building D. I typed in google, "eye exam steubenville ohio" to help Barrett get glasses and this page was the no. 1 search result! Isn't that weird?
But anyway, I loved the parallels you drew showing how abortion really is insane.