THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009


Jon: I got a rejection letter today. It was really nice. They said I was one of their top choices. That means I must have been really close, you know, in the top tier of applicants. 

Me: Wow, that is quite a compliment, so where is the letter? I want to see how they write something like that.

Jon: Um, it's in the trash

(digs it up and begins reading from the top)

Me : I don't see where it says anything like what you said about being a top choice.

Jon (puzzled) : Yeah, me either, weird...hmmm....

Oh wait! I misread this line...I thought they said I was one of their top choices, but instead they thank me for choosing them as one of my top choices!

*A good laugh, and back in the trash. Wouldn't it have been great if we never pulled it out in the first place? ;)

0 comments: