THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jessica-isms


For those very blessed ones of you who read my blog and also know Jessica, you know how bubbly and unique her personality is. Tonight, I had a strange thought enter my head: I wish I had kept a notebook since the day I met her so I would have a collection of all of the things that she has said to me and Jon. Some make me think more, like what our ear flaps are for and why we need our eyebrows, and others make me laugh, like adding a single chocolate chip to a cookie for flavor.

One such thing happened tonight while we were baking aforementioned cookies in the kitchen:

Jessica: Hey! I like your knees!

:) Between her and Jon I really don't have to create any material myself for this blog.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Yeah...my dad always regrets not starting a little notebook about 30 years ago of things my mom has said...it would be a great little keepsake!

Jenny said...

I'm so honored to have been present for the inception of this momentous step forward in the world of online publishing... jessica-isms!

ps. those cookies were much improved by the single chocolate chip, who would have known?