THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

GO JON! I LOVE YOU TOO!

So I have been feeling runner's fever lately and finally cajoled Jon into chaperoning me to the track so I could run (I try to be careful with loose dogs and BEARS). Anyway, always good to have a big man around to take care of business should business present itself. Jon says that he is more worried about the mountainmen than anything else!

Anyway so I was so pumped and started jogging the track and Jon took his seat on the bleachers to read while I ran. He has terrible allergies so couldn't run outside (I have allergies too but I am the stubborn/slightly stupid one who does it anyway). Anyway, as I am making my first round and passing Jon on my right, he stands up fast and holds up a self-made sign that reads: GO LAUREN inside of a huge heart!

hahaha...That made my year!
:-) I will always remember that image today of my wonderful husband cheering me on all by himself :)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to have a beautiful marriage that reflects real trinitarian love the way ya'll do... keep up the good work Sorensons!!!