THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Creepy Man Who Lives in My Building

Hmmm...so I live in an apartment building where you have to access your own door from the inside, thus one door to get in the building and then one more door to get into my apartment. There is a creepy guy who lives in the building and whenever I am alone I am extra careful about getting inside. Anyway, I remember when I moved here, someone commented that it was safe that I had two doors...It occurred to me this week as I was juggling the front door and trying to get into my apartment safely all the while thinking about how the creepy guy lives in the same building, that it wasn't safe at all. This made me think of Robert Frost's poem that questions not only what we're walling out with a wall but what we're walling IN!
haha.. just something to think about

0 comments: