THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poor Husband Doing His Best


So, I have been a little sick lately and even had a fever a couple of days ago, which was very exciting since it has been years. I was so enthralled, I even used three thermometers to verify that I was dying.

I guess I was so peppy about the temperature since what was really bothering me was nausea. 

Luckily, I am married to St. Jon of the Mountain Pass who happily went to the store for ginger tea and Perrier water (since those are two helpers for nausea).

Poor husband......even though we both agreed the ginger tea was strong in a bad way....this was still uncalled for on my part...hehe

Jon: Here, I made you some ginger tea.
Lauren: Ugh, that makes me nauseous


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.