THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008


When the news about the satellite landing was out,
I was listening to the radio and people were calling in
to say where they wanted it to land (which I did get a few laughs at)
...some said their "job"....some said their "mom's house" since the government promised to pay for damages, so mom would get a nice shiny new house.

And then, one lady called in and said, "I know that some people want it to land on the Patriot Stadium, but they don't realize that that means the Patriots would get a brand new stadium!"

----hours later I brief Jon on the radio broadcast

Me: So, yeah, that lady was right. I guess it would be dumb to want something destroyed that would get rebuilt brand new like the Patriot Stadium--and from our tax money
Jon: Yeah that's true....
*pause*
Me: Oh, so I wanted to tell you that I was hoping it would hit the Playboy Mansion
Jon: But then they'd have to build them a new one!--you just fell into your own trap, and literally from one moment to the next!
Me: *laughing and jumping up and down* Ahhh!! I did!! 
Doh.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We don't need a new stadium. We are still the best team ever!

Don't be haters!